Skip to Main Content
If you are still uncertain about things that were not covered in this guide, please refer to contact information below:
570-389-4205 | email@example.com
570-389-4218 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Research & Instruction
570-389-4204 | email@example.com
Find books, media, and more in library catalog
Andruss Express Pick-up
Andruss Express Pick-Up
- This service is available only to BU Faculty, Staff, and Students with the ability to visit the library
- Submit any physical book request by 8 am and have it by Noon that day
- Submit any physical book request by Noon and have it by 4pm
- Some exceptions will be made if book is missing/damaged
- Weekend hours for this service will vary depending on staff availability, Please wait to receive email notification before coming to pick up an item
- Items can be picked up anytime the library is open
- If requested items are not picked up after 7 days, the hold will expire and items will be reshelved
- You will be notified via email when your item is ready to be picked up.
- Please go to the Circulation desk on 1st floor when you are ready to pick up your items
- You will be asked to present your BU ID so please have it ready
- Items will already be checked out to you
- When you are ready to return the items, please use the book drop
How To Submit a Request
- Go to "BU Books & More" tab on Library's homepage and search for an item
- Once you find the item you want, use the "Sign In" option using your Husky ID/Password
- Once you've signed in and found your book, click "request"
- Fill out the pop up box (only the * starred fields needs to be filled out) and click "Request" again
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Document Delivery Services
- Document Delivery supplies BU Faculty, Staff, Students, and Emeritus Staff and Faculty with copies of articles and book chapters from materials Andruss Library owns in print or microform.
- Use the ILLiad system to make requests. If Andruss Library does not own the requested material, then we will try to fulfill your request using Interlibrary Loan.
- There is no charge to use Document Delivery.
Document Delivery request are processed on a first-come, first-served basis as staff time permits. We will endeavor to get your article to you within 2 working days, but our average turnaround time is about 18 hours. If you need the item sooner, please visit the library to view or copy it yourself.
- You will be notified by email when your requested material has been scanned. Retrieval instructions are included in this notification.
- Articles are posted to your ILLiad account as a PDF and are available for 60 days. Please retrieve them promptly.
Please call the Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery office at 570-389-4218 [Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.] or 570-389-5166 [Sun.-Thurs., after 4 p.m.] or send an email to email@example.com. Additional information can also be found on our Document Delivery page.
Andruss Library | 570-389-4205 | firstname.lastname@example.org
©Copyright Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania • 400 East Second Street, Bloomsburg PA 17815-1301 • 570.389.4000