Students may reserve a Study Room for two hours at a time, once per day. Reservations are not required but recommended. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at Ask Us (https://ask.library.bloomu.edu/) or 570-389-4205. We will make changes as needed based on observations and feedback.
Study Rooms for individual learning are available on all 4 floors in the Library. You may view their locations on the Floor Plans -- Study Rooms are in Green. A few may not be available due to storage.
Can I reserve a Study Room?
- Yes, rooms may be reserved up to 5 days in advance. Each person may book up to 2 hours once a day. Use this link to reserve.
- Priority will be given to Reservations, regardless of the number of occupants.
- Priority access is given to BU students. All others will be asked to leave.
- Unattended personal items in Study Rooms may be be removed to the Lost and Found on 1st floor at the Circulation Desk.
- Anyone exhibiting inappropriate, loud, or disruptive behavior will be asked to leave. These rooms are not soundproof.
- There is a study room on the 2nd floor for students who have registered with Accommodative Services. Ask at the 1st floor desk for assistance.
- Please contact the Circulation Desk (phone 570-389-4205) if you need assistance.
Andruss Library | 570-389-4205 | firstname.lastname@example.org
©Copyright Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania • 400 East Second Street, Bloomsburg PA 17815-1301 • 570.389.4000