Harvey A. Andruss Library 400 East 2nd St Bloomsburg, PA 17815
The University Archives is located on the 3rd floor, to the left as you leave the elevator. The Archives includes four rectangular stained glass windows made by George W. Spence Company of Boston in 1918 and 1919, and one of the three Tiffany windows in the library building
The University Archives serves as a depository for all records of historical value relating to the history of Bloomsburg University. Material in the Archives consists of non-current university records, regardless of medium, generated by the University officials, faculty, staff, and students in conducting the business of the institution. This material includes office files, minutes, photographs, films, correspondence, artifcats, and memoribilia, publications, scrapbooks, blueprints, oral history tapes, and manuscript collections.
The following records, publications, and minutes held by the Archives are some of the major sources of information on the history of the University:
Due to the uniqueness and fragility of the materials, they must be used only in the University Archives Reading Room during scheduled hours. The University Archives is located on the 3rd floor of the library.
Scheduled hours for Spring & Fall semesters:
Hours during the Summer are by appointments only, so please contact the Archivist in advance for assistance.
Donations of historical meeting relating to Bloomsburg University are greatly appreciated, and can be sent to the University Archivist.
Andruss Library | 570-389-4205 | email@example.com
©Copyright Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania • 400 East Second Street, Bloomsburg PA 17815-1301 • 570.389.4000