What resources must I log in to use?
Most of our databases and electronic journals require you to log in for remote access. You will also need to log in to make Interlibrary Loan requests.
You must log in, even if you've already logged into BOLT.
You do not need to log in to use our catalog, PILOT.
How do I log in?
You may log in using either your Library number or your HuskyID username/password.
For more information, please visit our How do I log in to databases from off campus? page.
How do I get a library number?
You can find out your library number in one of three ways:
- If you have a student ID, it will be on the bottom, left-hand side of your student ID. It will say Lib#22404....
- If you haven't gotten a student ID, you may call the university card center (the office that issues students IDs), to see how you can obtain one. Phone 570-389-5410.
- You can call the Library Circulation Desk for assistance. Phone 570-389-4205.
Can you send me books or articles?
Yes. Please use Andruss Library’s Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery service, ILLiad.
When you register with ILLiad, you will be prompted to identify yourself:
• Please enter your correct, full mailing address so we know where to send the item
• Most distance learners should select “Distance Education” for your Home Campus. Students enrolled in the joint Technical Leadership or Early Childhood Education completion program with Luzerne/Lehigh County Community College should select "LCCC" for their Home Campus.
• Be sure to click on the “Submit Information” button to save and submit your information
Articles and copies of book chapter are always delivered electronically to your ILLiad account. You will
be notified by email when an item is available for retrieval.
Please read our ILLIAD Distance Education FAQ to understand your responsibilities for returning items and for
further information about items we can/cannot obtain for you. We can only ship within the United
States. Students are expected to purchase required course textbooks; we will not supply them
through this service.
If you have additional questions or need assistance, please contact the Interlibrary Loan/Document
Delivery office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-389-4218 (hours generally M-F, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.).