By the end of the session on 3/28, you will be able to:
1. Find a popular science article on a chemistry topic of interest to you
2. Find the original scholarly journal article that the pop sci article was based on
By the end of the session on 4/4, you will be able to:
3. Locate the publication history of an author
4. Create a reference management account and begin using it
5. Create a SciFinder account for next week's session
By the end of the session on 4/11, you will be able to:
6. Use SciFinder to search for known articles and to do keyword or structure searching
7. Obtain print copy of articles through full-text access or interlibrary loan
8. Export references from SciFinder to your reference management account
Use the Google Doc created for this class to enter your article information.
Answer these questions first:
Select the best answer for each question.