Digital Projects from the Harvey A. Andruss Library
In fulfilling its mission as a repository for research, the Harvey A. Andruss Library is embarking on a program to digitize and make available its locations on the history of Bloomsburg University, the local area, and research material in Special Collections. These projects will greatly expand access to the rich and colorful history of the University along the local area and provide for the research needs of our students, faculty, alumni, scholars, and historians.
Harvey A. Andruss Library 400 East 2nd St Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Andruss Library | 570-389-4205 | firstname.lastname@example.org
©Copyright Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania • 400 East Second Street, Bloomsburg PA 17815-1301 • 570.389.4000