A total of 31 Group Study Rooms for collaborative learning are available on all 4 floors in the Library. You may view their locations on the Floor Plans -- Group Study Rooms are in Green.
Can I reserve a Group Study Room?
- Yes, rooms 130 or room 139 (on the 1st floor in the Library) may be reserved at least 24 hours in advance, up to 5 days in advance. Each person may book up to 3 hours. Use this link to reserve.
- Priority access is given to groups of two or more, and single individuals may be asked to leave.
- Unattended personal items in Group Study Rooms may be be removed to the Lost and Found on 1st floor at the Circulation Desk.
- Groups exhibiting inappropriate, loud, or disruptive behavior will be asked to leave. These rooms are not soundproof.
- There is a study room on the 2nd floor for students who have registered with Accommodative Services. Ask at the 1st floor desk for assistance.
- Please contact the Circulation Desk (phone 570-389-4205) if you need assistance.
Andruss Library | 570-389-4205 | email@example.com
©Copyright Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania • 400 East Second Street, Bloomsburg PA 17815-1301 • 570.389.4000