Renewing Books & Other Materials
Library materials may be renewed online one-time or in person by bringing the item(s) to the Circulation Desk. Online renewals must be done at least two days before the original due date; after that, bring the item to the Circulation Desk in person to renew
- To renew a book online:
NOTE: You may also renew a book by phone. Call 570-389-4205.
- Log into your Library Account in Primo and enter your Patron Barcode or LIB number (found on bottom, left-hand corner of BU ID) and your last name
- A list of all materials currently charged to you will display; click next to title(s) to be renewed and on the “Renew Items” button at the bottom left of the screen
- Renewing an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) book:
- Renewals on Interlibrary Loan material may be requested prior to the due date.
- Some materials are marked as 'no renewal' when you receive them. These may not be renewed.
- Renewals are made at the discretion of the lending library. If your renewal request is denied, the material must be returned to the Andruss Library on or before its original due date.
- To request a renewal:
- Log in to ILLiad and click on 'View/Renew Checked Out Items'.
- Click on the Transaction # of the item you'd like to renew and then click on 'Renew Request' in the upper left.
- ILLiad will issue a default renewal date until we hear back from the lending library. You will be notified by email with the approved renewal date OR if the renewal is denied.
- ILL materials are only eligible for one renewal.
Andruss Library | 570-389-4205 | firstname.lastname@example.org
©Copyright Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania • 400 East Second Street, Bloomsburg PA 17815-1301 • 570.389.4000