Printing, Copying, etc.
- Students are given a credit of $20.00 each semester for black and white printing, up to 500 pages. More information here.
- Black and white printing is available from all library computers except from the catalog-only computers across from the elevators.
- Computers are networked to print to any floor. To release your print job, use your BU ID at the printer reader. If you do not have your BU ID or you have a PA Resident Borrower card, then use the printers on the 2nd and 3rd floors that have a monitor and keyboard attached; type in your user name/password to release your print job.
- Color printing is available at the 3 computers located on 1st floor near Microform area, which are linked to the nearby color laser printers. Copies are $.25 each.
- To print from your laptop using the wireless network, follow the directions found here.
- To print from microfilm/microfiche, use one of the 3 electronic reader/printers, which require logging on to a BU computer, or one of the 2 coin-operated reader/printers. Ask at the Circulation Desk for assistance.
- Copies are $.10 a page. There are 3 black and white photocopier machines distributed on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors. These copiers operate on Husky Gold. Add money online to your BU ID card.
- As an alternative to photocopying, you may scan documents using the scanners near the color printers and print them using your printing allotment.
- Ask at the Circulation Desk to have color copies and transparencies made or for help with scanning.
Color copying- $0.50
- Sending- $1.00/page
- Receiving- $1.00/1st page + $0.25 for additional pages
- B&W- $0.50/page
- Colored- $1.50/page
Andruss Library | 570-389-4205 | firstname.lastname@example.org
©Copyright Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania • 400 East Second Street, Bloomsburg PA 17815-1301 • 570.389.4000